Friday, July 3, 2009

Ireland in review


Well, unfortunately we've been without Internet access for the last several days. Our first hostel didn't have access, and the second had computers we could pay to use that were out of order. Oh well. So much has happened that it's hard to recall everything, but hopefully we'll have more regular Internet and I'll be able to update more frequently.

We've visited oodles of castles and lakes and churches, and we've seen incredibly beautiful vistas and had pretty much perfect weather. It's rained on and off quite a bit but today the sun came out for good and it was glorious. I've so far kissed the Blarney stone, taken a 2-hour, 5-km hike from a 96-room house to an ancient tower home on the edge of a lake, had a huge Twister tournament, and been serenaded with dozens of Irish ballads by our incredible bus driver.

I need to get dinner and such, and the Internet is so slow here that I might lose a long post. So, signing off!

1 comment:

  1. My stomach is twisting up in knots because I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete