Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello London!!

My dear family and friends--I have arrived in London! It's been awesome so far and I am having an absolute blast. Since I last wrote we left Dublin, took a ferry across the Irish Sea, and landed in Holyhead in Wales. We visited castles, checked out the Roof of Wales from Snowdon (a huge mountain in northern Wales), and then saw the Church sites of Gadfield Elms and Benbow Farm in Gloucestershire. Then we took another three-hour bus ride to London and after getting settled in our flats, we went grocery shopping and unpacked. Apparently we're living in the most expensive postal code in Europe right now--Kensington Gardens. Lovely.

We're starting classes tomorrow and getting our Tube passes and such. Awesome!! More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, it's Richelle! I know it's creepy that I keep following you everywhere (in the online sort of way)... but I just can't resist reading about your adventures! I miss Europe. I really do. And I regret that I didn't get to spend more time in the UK. We were in London for three days and Edinburgh for two. A-mazing. I hope you are making the most of your time there! I am green with envy that you are probably watching the premiere of Harry Potter. Right now. In London. Not to mention, I adored Kensington Gardens.

    Super lovely. Enjoy it with all your might.

    ReplyDelete