Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pre-departure

So. Only a few more hours and I will be officially departing for the greatest summer of all time. Ireland. England. Wales. Scotland. And even a weekend in Paris. What could be greater? I am beyond excited. Even though I have hours of flights to look forward to--a jaunt to Boston from Reagan International, then to JFK in New York, and finally to Shannon, Ireland at 10:00 pm with about fifteen other people from my program. Awesome.

My last few days at home were fun. Full of prep and last-minute purchases and such. It's sad to leave after only having a week in Harrisonburg with everyone but I will be home again for another week and a half in the middle of August. But it's worth it for the two months of sheer awesomeness in foreign lands. Yes.

I'm at my grandmother's in Arlington, VA, just outside of DC, and tomorrow morning at 7 am we'll head out for Reagan. Oooh. Chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment