Thursday, June 25, 2009

News update from the 22801


Well, the work on our landscaping marches on. Yesterday my brother, Stephen, and I spent our day planting oodles of flowers and other greens all around our yard. I have a wicked sunburn on the back of my neck but I'm still pretty pasty otherwise--though you can't see it in this photo. Oh well. I tried to get some more sun on our back deck while listening to an audiobook which was rather enjoyable.

Can't say that there's much of note to talk about. We've been watching Chuck as a family--which is my all-time favorite television show, and has quickly become a family favorite. My sister Miriam and I have also been re-watching the entire Lord of the Rings extended edition trilogy. Good times.

Study abroad preparations are continuing in full swing. We got our detailed itineraries today and I did some administrative stuff to finalize my readiness for the program. Only four days until take-off!

No comments:

Post a Comment